|Phone:||M: (805) 302 0751||(805) 302 0751||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (805) 302-0751||(805) 302-0751||office|
- MRP, Certified Probate Realtor, SRES
- License #:
- Cal. DRE #01731965
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
- California Real Estate license 01/30/06.
- Worked 30 years at Power-One Inc, Electronics Quality Assurance Inspector/
- Loan Notary from 2000 to 2007 as part time.
- Loan Signing Notary 2006 to 2008 as part time.
- Graduated High School and College
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist CPRES.
- Certified Military Relocation Professional MRP
- Expert with Short Sales, Real Estate Owned, Bank Owned, Auctions, First time Buyers and Investors.
- Work with Retirement Communities, Senior and Family. Mobile Home Parks Senior/Family.
- Credentials and Memberships with Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors and BRE
- Areas served: Ventura County, Santa Barbara: Oxnard, Camarillo, Ojai, Santa Paula, Port Hueneme, Moorpark Fillmore, Newbury Park, and Simi Valley.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET
- Working with First-Time Home Buyers, Sellers, Buyer Representation, Real Estate, Single Family Homes, Condos, townhomes, manufactured homes, mobile homes and land.
- Have the experience and expertise needed to make your real estate goals reality.
- The Home Buying Experience : Coldwell Banker can confidently guide you through the process and arm you with the information you need to be a shrewd, well-informed buyer.
- The Decision to Sell: Your home is a huge part of your life, both financially and emotionally. So, the decision to sell a house is not one to be made lightly. You need to determine a marketing strategy. Price the house to attract buyer interest. There are a million other details to sort out. You can depend on Coldwell Banker to guide you through your house selling process with confidence.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the clients to structure the purchase or sell of residential real estate that best suits their needs.
- Consult with all parties involved in the real estate transaction, Inspectors, escrow officers, clients, contractors, etc. to ensure a successful closing.
- Prepare Broker Price Opinions BPO to banks and mortgage services looking to liquidate distressed properties
- Create educational material flow charts guidelines, presentation, to help guide clients through their transaction.
- Analyze income, expenses, and their obligations of potential home buyers to provide solutions and advice or financing options for purchasing real estate.
- Held weekend open houses and Tuesday Brokers Tours.
- Utilizing outbound marketing, all social media, Facebook Adds, LinkedIn Corporation, Videos, CRM automation and retargeting to ensure constant growth in number of prospects.
- Measured impact of digital media channels to drive conversions.
- Develop marketing plans for homeowners that allows them to sell their home in the least amount of time and for the desirable price.
- Thanks to Coldwell Banker’s marketing investment, provides a Listing Concierge that is a Creative, consistent property marketing managed on your behalf.
- Packages Include: Photography, Print Advertising, Television, Direct Mail, Digital Marketing Property Brochures and Video.
Several years ago I contacted you and met you at one of your Listings in Ventura. Over time, you learned my priorities for relocating to Ventura County and you encouraged me to raise the bar and consider a mortgage and you introduced me to David in your Coldwell Banker office. With your assistance and expertise I purchased 2610 Anchor Avenue - at the Beach - in Port Hueneme!
Well over 90 per cent of real estate transactions are single, one time, individual transactions involving one Buyer or one Seller and one property address.
Only rarely does an individual like me have the opportunity to work with a REALTOR for more than one Purchase or Sale -- the reason is because the majority of licensed Salespeople provide very little resources and very little customer service.
Ida, YOU were my only choice when I decided to List 2610 Anchor Avenue! COVID 19 had created a worldwide pandemic with very restrictive guidelines and CAR and local MLS and Association Disclosures.
YOU provided professional photographers and created beautiful, slick Marketing pieces with a Virtual Tour so that potential Buyers or Investors could "see" my home from the comfort or their own living room AND you communicated with out-of-area REALTORS and Brokers. In fact, the Buyer and new Owner of 2610 Anchor Avenue lived in Woodland Hills and worked in Simi Valley -- without your extended area marketing plan the Buyer or the Buyers Agent would not have "seen" 2610 Anchor Avenue!
Thank you, Ida! You listen to your clients, you provide excellent customer service, your Marketing materials are professional and industry's best and YOU exceeded my expectations -- during the Purchase -- and also the Sale! Bravo and Thank You!
We picked Ida Burke as our agent in 2007 because she was a good friend and we knew she would do an outstanding job for us. We knew that she was a hard worker, and would do all she could to sell our home. Our house sold in one month, due to her efforts. Years later we were looking to buy a home and we called on Ida again to find us a house in a specific price range. Again, she did her job and found us our home. Ida is a great agent and a wonderful person. She listens to your needs and works hard to find you the right property. We would recommend her highly to anyone.
Bev and John Beck
My Experience with Ida Burke…
I was lucky enough to have Ida show up at my door to help me, at a time in my life when I was so overwhelmed I didn’t know what to do. I had only done a little research to see what options were available to me considering I was in default on my home of almost 10 years. With only days to go for what I thought was going ruin me forever…auction date. Ida reviewed my situation, and asked me a few questions about my expectations for my home, and together we determined a short sale was ideal.
Ida and her team were with me every step of the way, maintaining regular contact with me, answering any questions or concerns I had, and pointing me in the right direction for assistance in other areas related to the sale of my home.
The entire process was a breeze. I really appreciated that Ida is open to more modern communication tools and using them for interacting with clients, rather than just standard appointment scheduling, phone calls or messages, or waiting for “snail mail”. I prefer to receive e-mails and text messages respond when I am readily available, so it was a relief to find out Ida and her colleagues also use these tools. I didn’t have to worry about interruptions, such as receiving a phone call in the middle of a meeting or family time, no strain of making appointments to sign paperwork, taking off work, or waiting for documents be delivered. The majority of documents were electronically signed via e-mail. Any updates or other important messages were also sent through e-mail or text messages. If there was anything that had to be carried out in person, Ida was extremely flexible with her schedule and would always meet me where-ever and when-ever was best for me. It felt good to have a realtor who was on top of the new technologies in their field, and also very understanding to my family’s needs.
I wanted to write a couple of words down to “Thank You” for helping us with the headache of our home being in short sale. You were recommended by a co-worker that went thru a similar situation as my husband and I, and she spoke highly of your professionalism, knowledge and abilities from beginning to end. I went ahead and scheduled a meeting with you and immediately you represented us on our short sale as our realtor. Your expertise in handling negotiations, being very thorough and attentive with us, and working over and above to sell our home has made us very grateful that we chose you to represent us! I will highly recommend you in this kind of life changing decision to someone that is looking to buy or sell their home.
With much Appreciation and Thanks,
Jesse and Alva Campos
To say Ida did incredible job of handling the sale of our house would be a gross understatement. We were moving out of the area and were looking for an agent who could not only handle the listing and marketing of our property but someone who would take care of arranging the cleaning and repairs that were needed to get our house ready for sale. She handled all of this and more, she was very conscientious in getting us not only the best people to perform these services but also the best rates. By the time she was ready to list the property it was in perfect condition. The photography of the property was so astounding that we had multiple offers within 48 hours of listing it on the MLS. We subsequently sold it for over 5% of the asking price within 72 hours of listing it. WOW is all I can say! She continued to make the whole process painless and profitable. I have sold numerous properties in my life and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. If you use Ida you will not be sorry, she is everything you could ask for in a real estate agent!
We solicited Ida Burke to sell our condo. She works very hard and takes her job seriously. She not only lists your home but does all she can to sell it. She is very knowledgeable and a woman with integrity. We found her to be honest and sincere in her quest to sell our home. We will recommend her to family and friends because she gets results.…
Ida was very helpful in guiding me through the process of purchasing my home. She is knowledgeable on what is needed to purchase a home and walked me through step by step what I would need to do and when. She was very helpful in highlighting what I needed to look out for, ask for, as well as she helped guide me through what I needed to consider when making an offer. Once the house was purchased, she continued to follow up to make sure everything was ok and guided me through what to do if there were any issues. Ida's help doesn't stop after you purchase your home. In addition, I will continue to contact her and seek her guidance on issues on home renovation and any other miscellaneous questions that arise. She continues to assist you after the buying process is complete. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell their home.…
Letter sent to my Broker Janet Dorsey,
We wanted to let you know we very much enjoyed having Ida Burke as our realtor. She was always pleasant, positive, and easy to talk to and to work with. As well, she was always available at our convenience. Her thoughtfulness was much appreciated given our logistical circumstances. Her commitment to client service helped close the gap between Salton City and Ventura in our efforts to find and purchase a property that met our needs and expectations.
We would definitely recommend her as a realtor and we would not hesitate to use her again if we were to sell our current home at some point in the future.
Denise and Katherine.
MRP - Military Relocation Professional, Certified Probate Real Estate Agent, Top Listing Agent Award January 2015.